Living in Punjab with Hero Homes

BY Hero Homes 30th JULY 2020

In the aftermath of COVID-19, one thing will be certain. Ownership of houses is going to skyrocket as the drawbacks that come with rented accommodation can be plenty. With the ever volatile stock market, real estate is an asset that also offers steady returns apart from the mental peace you get with having a property to your name. To add to this probable trend during and post COVID, the RBI has slashed repo rates by 0.75 basis points in March 2020 making home loans a more attractive option for interested buyers.

For those who were waiting for buying a home, or those who were waiting for the right time to do it, this is it. Be it for end-use or investment purposes, real estate is something that will yield benefits. States like Punjab have proven to be great for investment and here’s why. If you’re looking at properties in Mohali, the fact that it is on its way to becoming a major IT hub is reason enough! Earlier, people would live in Mohali but work in Chandigarh. Now, that has changed as Mohali has a full-fledged economy of its own and is able to sustain and that makes it an attractive destination to invest in, to live or simply for investment purposes. The Hero Homes Mohali residential complex is currently underway and located in Sector 88. There is a unique payment plan on offer for the first time ever! You can find a premium 3BHK home in Mohali with Hero Homes where you pay 10% now and the rest 90% can follow when nearing possession. *

The Mohali housing project invites customers to come and live a life where wellness is of paramount importance. A master creation from Hero Realty, the project has been strategically made in a city that has become a popular residential destination. Be sure to experience relaxation and rejuvenation in these carefully planned homes that are aesthetically pleasing. If you’re looking for 3BHK flats in Mohali that have designated spiritual wellness areas, sporting complexes as well as community driven areas, discover Hero Homes! It’s the right time to make a move that can impact your life positively especially because this project is located near knowledge city Mohali and adjacent to the IT Hub. More so, hospitals, stadiums, the International Airport are extremely close by adding to the convenience factor of this location.

Another Punjab city that has changed the game in the housing market is Ludhiana, where you now have ready to move in flats as the Hero Homes project there is complete! In fact, the current scheme makes it just the right time to invest. With ready to move in homes starting 48.7 lacs, you can start staying and earn up to 44,000 INR each month! You can call on the number 9266-999-444 to acquire more details about this scheme. *Another attractive pull about this project is the locality, it is situated on Sindhwan Canal road with the Iskon temple in its vicinity. It is also surrounded by a hospital just 5 minutes away, and a renowned school just three minutes away amongst other positive factors.

With Ludhiana on its way to becoming a smart city, the large NRI populace, growing nuclear families; these are just some of the reasons that people in Ludhiana now want security and peer group interaction. This has also caused a shift from the traditional kothis to apartments for residential purposes. What better place to have your needs met than in a place where modernity meets nature and they co-exist? That is Hero Homes Ludhiana for you.

The future of India will reside in a city like Ludhiana and our homes give you what you need. Power packed with amenities, this is your comfort zone. Live in a future ready home with sprawling gardens, sporting complexes, solar harnessing, connectivity and the best of architecture.

*Terms & conditions applied